Subject: [Leica] Re: Personal view of Chillida
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Mar 5 14:06:34 2007

Felix, this is some of the "cleanest" work I've seen posted
on the LUG in quite a while.  Your combination of shapes
and forms, lines, selective focus and subtle lighting make
these well balanced and simple and just a pleasure to look
at.

The only thing I can tell that may have improved these
(just my opinion here) would have been to add just a tad
more definition to the background in #314, 445, and 579
by stopping down a bit...thus rendering the background
forms more discernable yet still enough out of focus for
great separation.  I think that would have added another
dimension...adding even more impact to some really
great images!

Just excellent work!

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Re: Personal view of Chillida)