Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spring Training Day 3 - Game Day series
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Mar 3 21:01:02 2007

A few more images from 2007 spring training. This time the A's vs the
Cubs. Maybe there were more Cubs fans in the ball park than there were
A's fans - and it's the A's home park!

This time we were sitting out the left field line about half-way to
the foul pole on the aluminum bleachers. A different experience for
spring training - and still a good one. I always enjoy meeting other
fans.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/2007-GameDay-3>

Again, all shot with the M8, ISO 160, 35mm Summicron, mostly
mid-aperture range, nothing wide open. This has become my primary lens
on the M8.

Comments welcome, as always. Thank you for the feedback.

Adam