Subject: [Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat Mar 3 14:50:42 2007

 Greg,

Is there something special about the 1913-1983 35mm that the other 35mm f2
Summicron doesn't share?

I've seen photos of the 28mm f2.8 ASPH, in with a 35mm f2 ASPH and 28mm f2
ASPH.  The f2.8 ASPH sure looks cute in that company.

I can help you make up some of your cash investment; you wouldn't happen to
have any 35mm LTM Leica lenses for sale, would you  ;-)

Vick