Subject: [Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought - Cutting-To-Chase Version
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Mar 3 06:41:47 2007

Bob:

>1) What time/temp combo do y'all use to get good results from Neopan
>1600 (shot at 1600) in Xtol??
>
>2) Do you like this film/developer combo better when you shoot at a
>lower ISO and if so whadd'ya like for a winning formula??

I used this whenever I switched to different films/dilutions/temps.  Always
with Xtol:

http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.html

Always a very good starting point, and sometimes, I didn't feel the need to
deviate.

Specifically, here's what I used to use from my notes:

Fuji Neopan 1600
    Xtol 1:1 for 7.5 mins at 68 F
    Xtol 1:3 for 12 mins at 70 F

--