Subject: [Leica] Lug Dinner Update March 2, 2007
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Mar 2 22:35:42 2007

LUG Dinner in Santa Fe Attendees (as of March 2, 2007)

We are now up to 10 attendees for the LUG dinner in Santa Fe.

We are so far:

Jerry Lehrer
Greg & Joanne Lorenzo
Mark Rabiner
Brian & Victoria Reid
Jeffery Smith
Phil Swango
Stasys & Ellen Petravicius

Please note: Location and Date To Be Decided (most likely date April 26th).
Food will be Mexican food.

Please let me know if you have additional guests to what I have above (i.e.
significant other) or your name is not on the above list and you want to
attend.

I would like to make the reservation with-in the next week or so. The larger
the group the more notice restaurants want.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lug Meeting Santa Fe Photo Op)
Reply from 5wheels at cox.net (Marc Morin) ([Leica] Lug Dinner Update March 2, 2007)