Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: OT Lurker at Family Wedding...
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri Mar 2 17:17:59 2007

Great Philippe...I better not claim an M8, however, since it might
not turn up during an audit!  ;-)

Montie

>Dear Inland Revenue Officer,

Monty has posted 2 [TWO] great shots, grade A and above, dated March 2nd..
Considering wear and tear and other expenses incurred, would you like
please to reconsider your opinion on them and grant Monty a full return
on any expense resulting from taking these - M8 included, should this be
the case.

Great shots Monty - I adore the pearls and the twirls or this wonderful
girl.

Phil...x