Subject: [Leica] Results of February 2007 LUG photo contest
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 2 13:00:46 2007

On 3/2/07 3:31 PM, "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> typed:

> First prize: Montie Talbert
> Second prize: Luis Ripoli
> Third prize: Philippe Amard
>
> Honorable mentions: Ric Carter, Meino de Graaf, Douglas M. Sharp
>
> See everything at http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0702/
>
> The March 2007 contest is now open, and the theme is "Strength".
>
> Brian Reid
> LUG Saloon Keeper (but not a judge)

Well when you click as I first clicked on on the Forest (Honorable Mention)
shot which is an excellent square as they all seem to be (Leica?) and then
it pops up as a panoramic looking even better it sure turned my head around.
Turned my eyeballs in side out.

The Montie Talbert shot just has the air of greatness to it.
Like its one of the great shots of all time in a book of great shots of all
time. With forward by John Szarkowski.

Is it in the LUG year book? I've seen it before.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com