Subject: [Leica] Doug Herr
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri Mar 2 05:19:06 2007

On Mar 1, 2007, at 10:50 PM, Gerry Walden wrote:

> I know we made a mammoth effort to help Doug recently but I have
> noticed
> that he is no longer posting his prints for sale on a Friday. Is
> all as well
> as we would hope in that camp?

It's still friday, I'll post a FS message shortly.  The family
situation seems to be resolving well; the LUG's help has taken a lot
of the financial pressure off the family.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Doug Herr)