Subject: [Leica] Exposure and Development
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 1 20:36:13 2007

On 3/1/07 9:54 PM, "Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand@gmail.com> typed:

> I use a fair amount of ambient readings, but I find that matrix metering on
> Nikon DSLRs remarkably good for 95% of the photographs I take, and the spot
> metering for the other 5% is almost as good as ambient readings. I normally
> shoot slide film, so accurate exposures are critical.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world?
Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No
one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we
lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I
believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through
suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive
cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned
to this: the peak of your civilization.

I live and die by my Matrix Metering on my Mikon D200. It takes a licking
and keeps on ticking.
You'd need to pry that dead camera from my rigimortis racked hands.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com