Subject: [Leica] FS - Photo Vision Video Tapes ( VHS Format )
From: achurak at mindspring.com (achurak@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 1 19:19:38 2007

Hello All,

I have a large collection of Photo Vision VHS Video Tapes.

These are sponsored by Art Leather, Hasselblad University,
Canon USA, Kodak Professional.

These are various Professional Photography topics.

These are excellent viewing for anyone who is interested
in getting the latest information from the industry pros.

Volume 1 ( 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11 )
Volume 2 ( 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 )
Volume 3 ( 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 )
Volume 4 ( 1, 2, 3 )

They are almost the complete series,
with some duplicates.

I am giving away the whole collection to any one
who wants to pick these up in the Philadelphia, PA
area.

Best regards,

Andrew ...

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] FS - Photo Vision Video Tapes ( VHS Format ))