Subject: [Leica] Details on Costco Olympia EVOLT 500 2-lens Kit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 1 14:35:23 2007

On 3/1/07 3:04 PM, "Bob Shaw" <rsphotoimages@comcast.net> typed:

> Mark:
>
> I agree on eveything you said except for Winter.  The Hawk struck here
> hard yesterday; 60 cars, trucks, semis piled up on I-90 due to, Hmmm,
> how shall I say it, "unseasonable snow showers...".
>
> Right now its hovering around 32F and little corn snows are spitting
> down from Valhalla.
>
> I wouldn't talk too loud about Winter until she's way the hell outta
> earshot, man.  Like messing with the Newfies in May or something.
>
> Bob

I live in Manhattan.
Its been a long time since I've seen a highway.
That's where all the cars go real fast and crash into each other?

Its almost 50 today I think I'll take a dip in the Jacqueline Bouvier
Kennedy Onassis Reservoir across the street.
If its above freezing I start to sweat. I'm acclimated to this weather. NY
winter.
In Portland Oregon one gets acclimated to NO weather.
Or the two seasons: gray and not so gray.
Here we have real live winter and I'm all for it.
I walked in snow over my shoes last week for the first time in well over a
decade. Boy was I a happy boy.
You think I'm driving? Forgetaboutit!
I drive a rear car of the subway. With paperback book. And MTA map.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com