Subject: [Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Thu Mar 1 04:55:54 2007

Folks -

Y'know.... just when I'm about to unsubscribe from the LUG (due to my
feelings of being a bad citizen and never having enough time to read
the vast majority of posts nor respond regarding all the pictures I
like) I am reminded of how much real-world experience so many of you
so generously share.

I do hope I can return the favors sometime.

In that vein I'll be sure to pass on my own experiences after trying
these suggestions later in the month.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought)