Subject: [Leica] Nathan's permanent dust
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Feb 28 17:50:05 2007

On 24/02/2007, at 6:46, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I have been playing a bit with the 1.0 demo too and like it as
> well, although I am still not used to the very different workflow
> and interface (compared to PS). The one thing I miss is the healing
> brush--I have a permanent piece of dust on my sensor which does not
> affect most pictures but does need to be retouched out of images
> with lots of sky.
>
> Nathan

Nathan, what is a permanent piece of dust? Is this recalcitrant to
cleaning? I'm having trouble shifting the last "coma" on the M8

Cheers

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's permanent dust)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Lightroom on a Mac)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Lightroom on a Mac)