Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Feb 28 13:14:51 2007

And I affirm. Standard postal services work the best.

I get ink form MIS Associates in the US about 4 days (best time) after
I place my order. 7 days max.

They only use USPS.

USPS can latch on to our excellent postal services. UPS FEDex and the
other crooks have their own incompetent gangs over here and can never
get it right.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] (no subject))