Subject: [Leica] #040
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Geebee)
Date: Wed Feb 28 01:32:42 2007

From: "Mads Christensen" <mads.christensen@gmx.net>

> GeeBee,
>
> Your persistency is truly amazing. And once again, you are demonstrating
> that Agfa Vista 200 is a much underrated film.
>
> Now, if I only could persuade my Greek friend, Fotis to sell me his Zuiko
> 2/21 since his OM2SP is not working well...
>
> Thanks for showing,
>
> Mads
>
> p.s. Could you please point me to your original message to Ethel; I have a
> severe backlog on the LUG digest ;-p

Mads,

Be warned, a guy posted a WTB notice on the Ol*mpus list offering $800-$1200
for a 21mm f2 Zuiko depending on condition.

The humour in the Ethel post is contingent upon knowing that we were a
little confused by a change that Brian made to the way the
list works and we weren't sure who we were replying to. Sharing my juvenile
sense of humour may also help :-)
http://leica-users.org/v34/msg02918.html

--Graham