Subject: [Leica] IMG: Raleigh Street Shots Added
From: vonohlen at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Mon Feb 26 18:57:24 2007

Ric Carter wrote:

> We're the capital of North Carolina and near the middle of the state,
> about three hours from the Atlantic Ocean and about four hours from
> the Eastern Continental Divide. Also known as the City of Oaks for
> the obvious reason.

Part of the center of the North Carolina triangle which includes three
counties and cities such as Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill (a wonderful
university town), and Durham.  Our own Craig Zeni is from Cary.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Raleigh Street Shots Added)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] IMG: Raleigh Street Shots Added)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Raleigh Street Shots Added)