Subject: [Leica] Auto-Sync LR Adjustments
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Feb 26 07:51:09 2007

Bernardo and I were chatting this past week about automatically applying Raw
settings to multiple files at the same time.

I replied that you can copy/paste and sync settings and it dawned on me that
it would be cool to "auto" apply settings made to one to all selected images
(on occasion).

Well, apparently you can - LR will automatically sync them for selected
images (e foi isto que estava falando Bernardo).  The following blog details
how:

http://www.oreillynet.com/digitalmedia/blog/2007/02/lightroom_vs_aperture_sy
nching.html

Cheers...