Subject: [Leica] Re: Gout and shrimp
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Feb 25 11:51:11 2007

On 2/25/07 2:00 PM, "Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@amaonline.com> typed:

> But we boil their cousins alive... and do they taste good!  ;-)
>
> Jeff M
> Amarillo, Tx

Its a proven fact that being boiled in oil is much more painful way to kiss
off than being boiled in water. Although both you're dead in 3 seconds.
But you're both dead AND crispy in oil. Which is painful when you think
about it looking back at it when you're dead.

"they're gonna shoot us?"
"wipe that foam from around your mouth"

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s