Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #07, #08
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 25 11:17:01 2007

Didier, those are both very well done. The musician is rendered very well,
the gear has made a sharp and well exposed picture but
your framing in the arch way is what lifts it.
The Rescue shot is dramatic and newsworthy. I think that it needs the
description to be clear. An interesting aside is that my first
impression was of a military operation, perhaps a troop insertion. The
swirling snow surprised me, just because of my unfamiliarity.

Cheers
Hoppy