Subject: [Leica] IMG: WayBack Week 8
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Feb 25 09:28:09 2007

On Feb 25, 2007, at 4:00 AM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Ric, those dang links are sill broken, once they get in my Outlook.

Looks like I'll have to use tinyurl. I thought the brackets would fix
it.

sorry

> Lucky I can browse to your LUG gallery. PAW 6 is cool and graphical
> with the stencils.
> We've got a connection on the way backs. You had a Fujica ST801!
> That was only my second SLR. I was working in a camera store and
> just had to have that camera with the new-fangled LED exposure
> readout.

My first was a ST-701. Later got two 801, which I always loved. They
got me though several years of newspaper work. As they died, I
switched to OMs.

> My Mamiya Sekor 500TL must have been traded in. Then later I
> saw this serous Nikon stuff. I got the radical EL. Leica was some
> funny, expensive German brand that we never stocked.

Leica was an impossible dream to me;^)

ric

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: WayBack Week 8)