Subject: [Leica] OT: LHSA Meet in Santa Fe
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Feb 23 15:11:09 2007

David Young wrote:

> >Sorry, but Rose and I are going to give Santa Fe a pass.  We are
> >expecting to make Rochester, in the fall.  Will we see you there?
> >
> >Will we see you in Vancouver, in April?

Hi Henning and David,

I'm hoping to be in Vancouver for the April 15th Spring Camera Show, in
addition to going to Santa Fe for the LHSA Spring Shoot. Perhaps Victoria
(my youngest) will even bless me with her company in Vancouver if she can
take a Saturday off from the Ballet Shop she's working at.

Regards,

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] OT: LHSA Meet in Santa Fe)