Subject: [Leica] Lightroom on a Mac
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:42:20 2007

On 2/23/07 11:14 AM, "Mark Rabiner" <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
> I'm really glad we've got our own Adobe guy, Wade here right here on the
> LUG
> to help us out.

I'm glad its helpful.  I'm really trying not to pimp the product - I happen
to work on it now, but I'm more interested in making a product that solves
problems than making Adobe money (don't tell my boss that though).

I have spent the last five years at Adobe trying to point out the flaws of
our Raw workflow and how it was fragmenting and hurting the practice of
photography.  Im happy to say that we're beginning to get it right.  The
whole point is to make the content shine, not the tools or the process.

As far as I'm concerned, if we remove the workflow obstacles, the imagery
wins.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c