Subject: [Leica] Sticking Frames...Repair: via Dealer or Independent?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Feb 20 19:08:26 2007

If you send it to KEH, the repair is free and they are reputable.  All in
all, it is not rocket science to CLA a M VF.
If you do not like that repair, you can send it to Sherry for work.  What do
you have to lose?

I usually plan on having anything I buy with a shutter in it to need a CLA,
and pay accordingly for used cameras.
Lenses are usually OK if they pass the backlight test for fogging....and
they focus crisply.

PS: Thanks for the S/N.  A great camera..... probably the best "deal" in the
Leica M lineup......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net