Subject: [Leica] Lightroom install issue on a Mac
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Feb 19 17:09:59 2007

On 2/19/07 6:06 PM, "Lottermoser George" <imagist3@mac.com> typed:

> My pre-order notice did not come through until late this afternoon.
> Installation, serial number acceptance, registration, etc. all went
> well for this fellow.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com

Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even
look at it.

I'm afraid of the Light, mommy. I'm afraid of the Light.

All welcome. Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.

Run to the light, baby. Mommy is in the light.

I'm confused.

Mark Rabinergeist
New York, NY

markrabiner.com