Subject: [Leica] Lightroom install issue on a Mac
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Feb 19 14:41:49 2007

I had pre-ordered Lightroom, so I got the e-mail today about it being
available, complete with a serial number.

I downloaded it, installed it and started it up. It wouldn't accept
the serial number.

I phoned sales at Adobe, and the solution is: download the 30 day
trial version, start it up, and then from the Help menu try
registering. If you've tried to install and start the official
release version, your information will already be entered, but now
your serial number is accepted.

It works! I'm sure an 'adjusted' version will be posted shortly.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Lightroom install issue on a Mac)