Subject: [Leica] Best camera deal you (personally) have ever
From: lists at (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Feb 19 07:30:13 2007

I'd guess the best deal I got was several years ago.  I was looking for
a new enlarger and mentioned this to the owner of the lab that processed
all of my chrome.  They said wait, come back tomorrow.  So the next day
when I picked up my film they told me they'd sell me a Saunders 4x5
enlarger, color head, VCCE B&W head and a 4x5 camera with a schneider
lens all for $600.

These folks were very smart and always were on the cutting edge of
stuff, about a year later they sold all of their lab equipment and began
a new business.  Back then almost everyone was still film based so they
sold the processors at a fair price and everything...The lab that I now
use still uses their old processor, but they are back to 3 days a week
on chrome.

Oh and the people that used to own the enlarger and lab?  They have a
custom made bus and travel the country shooting car shows and chroma
keying in the cars into cool backgrounds, printing huge prints and
selling them on the spot.  Neat people.

Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography
ImageStockSouth - Stock Photography