Subject: [Leica] Picture A Day so far (Leica content)
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Feb 18 06:47:53 2007

That goes way back....back when I first subbed to the LUG in the 90s
whenever that was, there was a HUGE discussion on covering the Leica
Logo with black tape to keep thieves from stealing your camera.  I felt,
and still do, that a thief is far more likely to steal a camera because
it is a camera and something they can hock fast and probably really does
not care what brand it is.

Anyway while this thing was going on I had gotten some stickers for my
daughter and I saw this one and I thought "Hey that is the same size as
the Leica Logo...how would my camera look with a green dot instead of a
red one?"  I liked the face with attitude and so I decided to stick it
on there and there it has been since.

This week I am going to ship that camera to Sherry for adjustment of the
stuck frame lines and also to get the MP finder installed, so I wanted
to make that photo in the event she has to take it off for some reason.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography