Subject: [Leica] New Catfood
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Feb 17 22:38:51 2007

On 2/17/07 9:55 PM, "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> typed:

> No problem. The floor is the floor. You have a mackral tabby and a bob-tail
> tabby on a white floor.  You choose the stripes, right?  ;-)

Well I don't get it "the floor is the floor"? "Its what I saw?"
The picture is not on the technical level of the photographers normal other
work.Its not like a thing like that never happens sometimes a person is
tired and things go by but now the guy has to apologize for mentioning it
and you're nice enough  to forgive him?
Looks like it came right out of the scanner to me with no Photoshopping
whatsoever uploaded quick and dirty. I thought it was a bit strange but I
was able to enjoy looking at the cats,

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY

markrabiner.com