Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M7 0.72 Black & Motor-M (UK)
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Feb 17 01:40:10 2007

I have a black M7 that I bought as a back up camera and have
virtually never used. It looks indistinguishable from new and is
boxed with manual, etc. It is the latest 'improved viewfinder' type.
I no longer have a need for it. Looking for around ?1200 plus
shipping. Current exchange rates probably makes this a better buy for
European and UK buyers. I can supply images on request.

Motor-M is similarly virtually unused and looks mint. Boxed with
manual. Looking for ?275 plus shipping.

Enquiries to i.watts@virgin.net

Thanks, Ian Watts.