Subject: [Leica] OFF LIST Take extra care my sweet
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Feb 15 17:02:19 2007

At 07:55 PM 2/15/2007, GeeBee wrote:
>Just to reiterate, check the destination of your LUG emails before
>you hit reply we don't want our private business scattered all
>over the internet. Hopefully, Brian will put an end to this madness
>in the next day or so.
>
>geebee

GeeBee - Who knew!!  Behind your serene, beautiful landscapes lurks a
twisted, sex maniac!!  If we hadn't changed to the Reply All method,
we would never have known.  I will never again view your photographs
without thinking of poor Ethel.  I hope she gives you what you deserve.

Have fun.

;-)   Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio