Subject: [Leica] By The Light of Mark Rabiner's Nuclear Cooling Tower
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Feb 14 19:18:46 2007

On 2/14/07 10:05 PM, "bob palmieri" <rpalmier@depaul.edu> typed:

> Folks -
>
> Now that I've collected a half-dozen schemes for fixing the peskey
> lighting shadow on one of my dancer pix I need an afternoon to try my
> own hand at these processes.
>
> 'Meantime, I enlisted the aid of our real estate broker to model the
> light in our new living room in that strangely beautiful Indiana
> beach town that Mark represented in his transcontinental trance -
> heeeere's Gene:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/74392153
>
> Geez... I'm almost keeping up with this PAW thing...
>
> bob palmieri

Great shot I worked for Alan King for a Week in Chicago if I was him I'd
get down some Alan King jokes for sure

Darn good shot. Simple but effective lighting.
But a little close.
Pull back another 4 or 5 feet and you'd have a better look. His eyes would
look better. Not focused in.
Like if you used a Leica 60 macro.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY