Subject: [Leica] kudos for Doug Herr's calendar
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 13:39:32 2007

George Hartzell <hartzell@alerce.com> wrote:

> A week or two ago I ordered a stack of Doug's wildlife calendars
> (http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2007.html) to share with my
> friends.
>
> I'm blown away by the quality of the calendar.

It seems that Lulu changed printers some time during 2006.  The first
couple of batches of calendars were OK, mostly; a few were substandard and
I complained about them.  It seems the complaints were heard: my last few
orders were as George described, I was delighted with the print quality.

For those of you who are into previews I'm not done selecting photos for
the 2008 calendar and you can see my favored candidates here:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2008.html

votes and additional suggestions are welcome.  Horizontal only, at least
for now.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] kudos for Doug Herr's calendar)