Subject: [Leica] Can't keep up with the LUG
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 08:31:45 2007

Well I have an M8 and an extra battery on its way.  A few questions, I know
there has been a bit of discussion on these so hopefully I can get the info
I need.  What is everyone using for SD memory cards?  I am thinking 2G or
possibly 4G.  Any preferences on brand and version?  I'm probably going to
get a IR cut filter for right away for one lens, then order the 2 free ones
from Leica later, anyone tried the Heliopan filters?  The local camera store
can get them readily, according to the owner.  I know it comes with C1 LE,
has anyone tried PSE4 with it yet?  That's all for now, I'm sure I'll have
more questions after it gets here.

Gene
PS:  I guess I'd better get SWMBO a REALLY GOOD Valentines Day Gift!!! ;-)

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] A Modest Suggestion to Manage Your LUG email Volume)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Can't keep up with the LUG)