Subject: [Leica] A few photos
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 13 21:30:05 2007

The gallery looks nice, but I would be reluctant to provide even more
free content to Google. Their respect for intellectual property rights
and privacy leaves a lot to be desired.

When some of my non-photographer friends ask me about putting photos
online, I usually recommend Smugmug. It is pretty easy as well, the
uptime is 100% (my experience during past 2-3 years that I have been
using it), and their customer service is impeccable. I had a problem
this week having to do with the Java version on my Powerbook, and they
pointed me to a solution within 2 hours of me sending an e-mail to their
helpdesk. It is not free (I have the Pro version, $100/year) but you get
what you pay for (and there is a cheaper, $40 version, and I think even
a free one with some limitations).

Oh, BTW, your pics are nice :-)

Nathan

--