Subject: [Leica] HCB's Le Maître tireur
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Feb 13 14:09:49 2007

Hi all,

I've remembered that many years ago, probably lates 70's early 80's, I've
had the certain - now for me "privilege"- , to assit to a conference with
projections of images by the man who was "Le Ma?tre tireur d' Henri
Cartier-Bresson", unfortunately I've loss my personnal annotations, and I
remember a few things, but this conference has caused a big impact on me
because it was as a revelation about the photographic sense tryng to catch
the live. I remember things as, that HCB was not interested on the darkroom,
only on the results of the images as he has seen on his mind, that he never
want to crop a picture, and that he was a person with a great demand of
perfection in himself and for the others, always doing a lot of work.

I would try to search my annotations..., anyone of the list know maybe the
name of this person?

saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] HCB's Le Maître tireur )