Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 06
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Feb 12 16:14:52 2007

On Feb 12, 2007, at 6:02 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> I don't know about funky, George.

Thanks Hoppy. I think I've just been spending too much time in front
of the computer, editing for commerce, editing for personal, looking
at other's work - maybe more than a funk - I'm experiencing photo-
overload.

> Go ahead and put the Jailed Rocks up for the PAW.

So far you've got 100% of the vote. No it just became 50/50 with
Sophia and the card.

> Now as to the kid pics, I think that the pastry session is
> terrific. No. 5 for the children's joy and mum being a mum, 7&8 for
> the
> mess factor.

Not the mum. Rather the grandmum.

> 19 with Sofia and the card is quite precious.

I had high hopes for it and several others from the previous week.
After cutting and culling looking and looking again. They all seemed
to fall short of the hopes I had for them. Oh well.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] PAWeek 06)