Subject: [Leica] Re: Luis and Felix in Barcelona
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Mon Feb 12 15:24:11 2007

> Hi all,
>
> Today I had the pleasure to meet Felix Lopez Maturana for a short time in
> Barcelona, he's a great fellow!. We have in commun the passion for the
> photography and for the Opera, his visit to Barcelona was to assist to the
> opera Don Carlos.
>
> We have had together coffee, I was carryng my camera and we have shot a
> picture one to the other, as soon as I have, I'll post these pictures!
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis
The pleasure was mine! What a nice guy! As both go to Liceu one of the
most important Opera coliseum over the world we'll meet very often. Luis
has got a superb chrome MP and 35 and 75 Summiluxes.

Regards.

Felix

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Luis and Felix in Barcelona)