Subject: [Leica] Differences between f1.4 and f2 Summicron 35mm ASPH lenses?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 12 05:54:44 2007

Agree for bigger and heavier, even if the 35/1.4 ASPH is still
rangefinder-like in size, unlike the 75 Summilux. See the specs gere:

Summilux:
<http://www.leica-camera.us/assets/file/download.php?filename=file_129.pdf>
Summicron:
<http://www.leica-camera.us/assets/file/download.php?filename=file_105.pdf>

The Summilux performs at 1.4 like the Summicron at f2 - Don, you'll have a
hard time to run your Summicron at f1.4 :-)

Didier

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Differences between f1.4 and f2 Summicron 35mm ASPH lenses?)