Subject: [Leica] A Cold Day By The Shore
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 11 17:56:53 2007

> Hi Alastair:
>
> You're right... and I would have used a different lens for the
> tanker/tugboat shots but had only brought the 200mm for the isDS.
>
> Thanks for the kind words about 7, 9 and 11.
>
> Jim

Jim I have to admit that I don't always give kind words ;-) Often if I
don't comment, its because there is nothing to say, or the image does
little for me. That does not mean that I am not learning from the
postings. Often I try to give the bad and the good, because I LIKE to have
negative comments on my images: makes me think, and afterall, they are not
going to appeal to everybody. These edited collections of "days out" that
you and others especially Nathan have posted are a challenge to me. I find
that just editing one or two images takes me so long that to put up a
whole collection is impossible. Perhaps I could learn to blog.

Thanks for sharing the images

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] A Cold Day By The Shore)