Subject: [Leica] OT, English cricket win
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Sun Feb 11 15:44:02 2007

Hoppy said:

----- Original Message ----
From: G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, 11 February, 2007 11:28:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, English cricket win

Well fancy hearing from you, Nick. I couldn't seem to reach you for about
five test matches ;-)
Well done England for the Commonwealth Bank One Day series win. I thought
that they deserved their wins in both finals. It was a
shame that the weather marred the second. Apparently 14 years since the
Aussie team has been beaten in those finals.
Perhaps we will hear from you when the World Cup starts??

Cheers
Hoppy

And Alastair said similarly:

Nick, where did that team come from: great win. We look old: I've said for
ages that Adam G should move down the order and Matty is a bit past ODI.
Oh well, we will take dad's army to the world cup and see you there in the
final with luck ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Looks like our team finally made it out there for the last week of the tour!
;)

What can I say? An abject performance for most of the tour, then finally
some form. The World Cup might be interesting after all...

Cheers guys

Nick

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html