Subject: [Leica] Week 5 and WayBack 5 posted
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Feb 9 15:00:00 2007

I think that tilted pole may be the culprit.

I think I was pretty careful to correct the convergence I got from a
slight upward tilt. I don't think I overcorrected.

Thanks

ric

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Week 5 and WayBack 5 posted)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Week 5 and WayBack 5 posted)