Subject: [Leica] Re:35mm f2 lens...Oh, Canada!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Feb 8 20:00:38 2007

At 10:37 PM 2/8/2007, Mark Rabiner wrote:

 >> When they say "Midland" is that between the tundra and the polar ice cap?
 >>

 >Yes Toronto that's in the Catskills isn't it?
 >
 >Part of the Borsht belt?

<sigh>  If I'd taken you to raise, I'd have
taught you to steal, Mark.  BORSCHT.  And few on
the LUG other than Jerry Lehrer will know the
reference in any event.  Aren't we due for
another grand OT discussion?  What about Yiddish
comics in the Borscht Belt in the 1930's?  Anyone
care to chip in?  Ante up, dudes, one M8 per chip
and Bob's your uncle.  You rides up in pony
carts, you drive out in a Rolls.  Eternal happiness is guaranteed!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Oy, Canada!)