Subject: [Leica] In praise of a vendor
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Feb 8 16:09:42 2007

Hi ya'll,
Too frequently we bash folks mostly deservedly.  This time I would like to
praise Carl and Armene at Optics USA.  Competent, articulate, fabulous
service, and extremely helpful.  If you need any camera equipment but on
topic Leica check them out at their website(add com).  I can't say enough
good things about them as a business or as individuals.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] In praise of a vendor)