Subject: [Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff now paypal
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Feb 7 10:05:19 2007

Michiel Fokkema wrote:
> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> I love paypal.
> Checks sucks. I'm now already waiting for three weeks to get a check out
> of the USA, get it to my bank and wait for clearance. Paypal is fast,
> like in a second and cheaper.
> I've used it in countless deals and never had a problem. Lately I had to
> identify myself to paypal due to European law and they helped very fast
> and friendly
> At least I know Doug will receive my money much faster than when I'd
> sent a check.

And I forgot to say that Paypal gives me some sort of trust that the
receiver is registered with a bank and has an address. Anybody that
won't accept Paypal is already suspicious in my eyes.

--
Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff now PayPal)