Subject: [Leica] Visoflex help
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Feb 6 17:21:03 2007

On 2/6/07 7:28 PM, "Leonard Taupier" <len-1@comcast.net> typed:

> Mark,
>
> I guess the word hasn't gotten around yet. KEH is selling a black
> 65mm for $725 (EX+) and a silver one for $364 (BGN).
>
> I'd love to see somebody make a Visoflex IV. But the prism alone has
> to be worth $200. I was given an old Viso I that was so bad you
> couldn't see through it. So I took it apart. The prism had 50 years
> worth of dust on it. Cleaned it up like new. Perfect. But holding the
> raw prism in your hand was like holding the Hope diamond. A real
> thing of beauty.
>
> I'll bet if we wanted we could have everything made pretty cheap in
> China. I'll bet that's Leica's next step though.
>
> Len

Lets not forget our recurring LUG thread (like a comet on a highly
elliptical orbit) about the Viso with the fixed Pellicle mirror.

That's the ticket! I'll take two!

And one for Morgan Fairchild.

The Viso with the fixed Pellicle mirror walks into a bar....

The Viso I's rule. Way more cool than later models.

Can I get one for a LTM?

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N