Subject: [Leica] Douglas Nygren - Berlin Foto shop
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Feb 6 01:03:55 2007

Douglas, your private email is rejecting this , so I'll send it to the LUG

Keine Ursache!
Having "gone digital" to great extent, and not having used a BW film in
the last 30 years, I must admit to not having used either shop before,
although a friend of mine swears by Fotoimpex (as do many MF/LF
photographers on various German email groups). It's located in what used
to be East Berlin, in a quarter packed full of advertising agencies,
marketingfirms , studios etc. The other shop I just picked out on the
basis of what they offer.

Here are the details for Fotoimpex.:

Adresse: Alte Sch?nhauser Stra?e 32b, Mitte, Berlin, 10119
Telefon: +49 30 28 59 90 81
Fax: +49 30 28 59 90 82
Internet: http://www.fotoimpex.de
email webmaster@fotoimpex.de
N?chste Haltestelle: Weinmeisterstra?e: U8
Stadtteil: Mitte

And here's a map reference, the street where their shop is starts just
to the right of the U.
http://city-map.germany-cities.com/berlin/strasse/u+weinmeisterstrasse/strasse_id/19118.html

It might be an idea to get a film processed overnight just to check the
quality.

BTW, the Hackescher Markt area also shown on the map is worth a visit
too, plenty of very reasonable restaurants at the station, and the
Hackeschen H?fen
just across the road are well worth looking at.
Hope this helps.
Douglas