Subject: [Leica] My Yearbooks Arrived Today
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 5 15:02:31 2007

At 03:31 PM 1/11/2007, you wrote:
>Fifteen years ago the contents of a LUG book would probably have been nearly
>all from Leica cameras.  Of course, as I noted in my book preface, the LUG
>book would never have existed with the technology of 1992.
>
>All best,
>Jim Shulman

And my LUG books finally arrived today after being reshipped by
Blurb.  I agree with everybody else about the quality of the
books.  I have yet to sit down and really go through one, but at
first glance they are superb.   The shipping, though, needs lots of
work.  Even after I complained to Blurb that the first shipment
arrived as an empty box, this one arrived with the end never having
been taped.  It was wide open, no sign of tape, and it's an absolute
miracle that the books stayed in the package until they arrived at my
doorstep.  I took photos of the packaging to show Blurb that they
have a definite quality control problem in the packaging room.  I
hope whoever got my first books is enjoying the LUG photos!  :-)
I'm sure by next year they'll have their act together.

Thanks, Jim!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com