Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat Feb 3 19:16:49 2007

On 3 Feb 07 "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> writes:

> I'm less than
> impressed after downloading the beta and playing with it.  I imported 380
> files.  And now, whenever I go to the develop tab, it hangs.  As in uses
> 50%
> of my CPU power for...well, I don't know.  I finally killed it after 20
> minutes.  Not once but twice.  In fact, it appears unusable on my system
> now.  I can't do *anything* after I go into the develop area.

Eric, I seem to be having the same problems with the beta you
are...except that it does seem to work a little better on my year and a
half old G4 Mac laptop than on my 5 year old PC Desktop.

Go figure.

But it is a beta, and if it works as promised on final release, I think
it has real potential.

Optimistically,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Lightroom & Bridge)