Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Sat Feb 3 13:55:09 2007

On 2/3/07 1:49 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I realize that "real photographers" work with RAW.

Real photographers take pictures. If you love jpeg, more power to you.  LR
works with jpegs just like it does most other imaging formats.

> For me, PS Elements 5.0 just works better.YMMV.

Hey, I'm not trying to prove you wrong. Just pointing out where I see
benefits to LR.  You can ignore me.

If you are happy, then I'm happy.  If your images are great, I'm even
happier.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c