Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Feb 2 08:46:36 2007

On 2/2/07 7:24 AM, "Robert D. Baron" <robertbaron1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last night Wade Heninger said:
>
>> I promise to shut up about this stuff soon, but this was a good short
>> treatise on Bridge/Photoshop and Lightroom.
>>
>> http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/editors/2007/02/bridge/index.php
>
> Wade, thanks for the link, and please don't stop the conversation.
>
> To me this is the modern day equivalent of talking about dilutions of
> D-76 and Dektol and I certainly appreciate your input a lot.

Exactly.

This is *exactly* where we are. We are in the mid thirties
vis-?-vis digital and nothing is new under the sun.  You got the vanguard
with the large format cameras scoffing at the "toys" that output tiny
negatives on reels and each photographer is a chemist to one degree or
another.

But look around - we got quite a few LF guys still going.  So pick up an
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c

shoot with what pleases you.  Digital is in its pre-teen years now, but it
is really coming along - the tools are beginning to fit the needs and the
hardware for capturing and outputting is finally arriving at the
acceptable(IMHO).

Prior to the M8 I dabbled in digital, but refused to shoot earnestly with a
DSLR because I just didn't like it.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lightroom & Bridge)